Skip to content
Outdoor Action is now an integrated part of Orientation for the Class of 2020
Starting in 2016 the OA Frosh Trip will be an integrated part of the orientation process for incoming students. Next fall students will arrive on September 3 for two days of orientation in the residential colleges followed by either a 5-day Outdoor Action or Community Action trip or a program for fall student-athletes.
This is a momumental step forward for OA. It recognizes and applauds the impact that OA has had for incoming students for over forty years and transforms the program from 'optional pre-orientation' to an integrated and integral part of the orientation process. I want to say thank you to the thousands of OA Alumni Leaders who dedicated themselves to helping incoming students get the very best start at Princeton. You created the model that the University has chosen to implement.
Going forward the OA Frosh Trip will be offered at no charge to all participants. Also, the OA Leader Training Program will now be free to all participants.
- Frosh Trip Dates
These are the Dates for the Princeton Class of 2020
The Online Registration will be available online to all incoming students in late May when the Matriculation Portal goes online. Students will need their University NetID and Password to access the online registration.
Orientation 2016 - September 3 - September 13
- Late May 2016: Online Registration for Small Group Orientation Experiences: Outdoor Action, Community Action, Fall Varsity Athletes
- Saturday, September 3: Arrival for Class of 2020
- Saturday, September 3 - Sunday, September 4: Orientation
- Sunday, September 4: OA Check-in at 6:30 PM - meet your group and prepare for the trip
- Monday, September 5 - Friday, September 9: Small Group Orientation Experiences: Outdoor Action, Community Action, Fall Varsity Athletes
- Saturday, September 6 - Tuesday, September 13: Orientation