Thursday, September 17, 2020
Cason Crane '17 became the first openly-LGBT person to climb Mt. Everest and the Seven Summits - the highest mountain on each continent. Join us tonight as Cason shares stories and photos from Everest and his other climbs and answers your questions about:
- What climbing to to top Everest is really like. Why do we climb?
- Challenging yourself at the highest levels and relying on your team
- The Rainbow Summits Project & raising awareness for LGBTQ issues
- Lessons learned from adventure--defining and redefining success
- Understanding & navigating privilege--at Princeton, in the outdoors, and in society