Saturday, April 23: 12:30pm-4pm
Join OA for a day full of fun, FREE, outdoor activities! Explore some of the hidden natural gems that are right in the Princeton area.
Stop by our table (and giant orange Everest base-camp tent) in the Frist North Lawn at 12:30pm for an afternoon of outdoorsy fun. We'll have a slackline set up and a (un)healthy quantity of apple cider donuts and apple cider.
- Canoeing: Paddle down the canal for a few hours Saturday afternoon. Scenic views, calm waters, and loads of fun await you.
- Trail Maintenance: Get out in the woods to help local volunteers preserve and expand hiking trails. Pickaxing, log rolling, pit digging, and hilarious tomfoolery are all regular occurrences among the trail maintenance team.
- Rock Climbing: For veteran climbers and novices alike, come try out the OA climbing wall in Princeton Stadium.
- Bike to Terhune's Orchards: Bring your own bike, or borrow one for OA to ride to nearby Terhune's Orchards for apple cider, lovely country views, and fine company.
- Geocaching: Explore campus searching for hidden treasures! We'll decode the cryptic directions to find geocaches near various sculptures on campus. Never heard of geocaching before? Not a problem!
Sign up on TripStore ahead of time to reserve your space, or meet us in the big orange OA tent on the Frist North Lawn to sign up day-of.